Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've moved!

Dear Readers:

Someone recommended and suggested that Word Press was a better fit for my blog because it allows for more "stuff" and can be created to look like a website, rather than just a blog. So...I bought my domain name and moved RAW to www.stephaniemeissner.com, via WordPress.



I am not 100% happy with this move yet, but I also know that I cannot continue to keep posting to both blogs. I just have to learn how to operate WordPress! So, if you are a follower of RAW, please go check out my new site and sign up for the RSS feed or email subscription.

You'll especially want to take a look at my new One a Day project!

I am still hosting my photography blog/website and personal blog at Blogger. In truth, Blogger has made some great additions and changes to to their publishing service and are offering some of the same things as WordPress. I am not convinced moving the blog was necessary, but it has been done, and I'm sticking with it!

Also, hurray for a domain name!

Please visit the new site!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment